Thursday 3 May 2012

Scarlett Fine

I'm sure most of us would agree that there's nothing more fun (or exciting) than decorating a child's room...
Bright colours, happy prints, soft fabrics...yay!

I recently went to visit the Scarlett Fine showroom in Kramerville...oh happy days!!


I felt like a kid in a candy store. Seriously.

They do a full range of fabrics, furniture and accessories for baby and kids rooms.
Everything from cot linen, cushions, nappy bags, teddies.......all custom designed according to YOUR choice of fabrics. Love it!












Here is just a small taste of the fabrics they have available...so fun and bright and happy!











I really never thought I'd say this but, after visiting the showroom, I couldn't wait for the next baby....just so I can decorate her/his room! ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment