Monday 21 May 2012

We Heart It

We Heart It is a super cute little website that my sister recently introduced me to.

I suspect it is pretty similar to Pinterest...



People can submit cute, funky, fun images, quotes, photography, graphic design etc. for everyone to download, share, tag etc.








What I like most about it is that everything is grouped into themes...so it's easy to search for images related to a specific topic, word, feeling etc.







The website is a great resource for presentations, invitations, blogs...whatever!

I particularly like the visual quotes...they are so beautifully presented and I often email them to friends...or even to myself!







These are just a few of the images I loved so I guess you can safely assume that:





Have a great Monday and don't forget:


No comments:

Post a Comment